The fee to renew your license is $150.00 by June 1, 2020. Late renewal may be made by paying $200.00 between June 2, 2020 and July 30, 2020. After July 30, 2020, your license will be placed inactive for nonpayment.
To begin your renewal, please read the instructions below and click on the 2020 link to renew your license.
If you are using an Apple product, the renewal application does not function properly with the Safari browser. Please use Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Firefox.
- You will be prompted to enter a username and password on the left side of the page once you click on the link below.
- Your username is your Kentucky license number and your password is the last four digits of your social security number. Do not create a new login profile.
- You will see a welcome screen. Click on Click Here to Renew Your License next to the License Renewal Information section.
- To begin processing your information, click on Click Here to Renew.
- The application will require you enter a mailing and practice address. If you do not have a practice address, please enter "No street available" on the street line, "No city available" for the city, enter "Kentucky" for the state and enter a Kentucky zip code. These fields are mandatory and cannot be left blank.
- Once your information has been completed, you will be prompted to pay using a credit card or ACH debit. The payment screen is a pop up window. Please make certain your browser allows pop up windows.
- You will have the opportunity to print a receipt upon completion of payment. A receipt will also be emailed to the email address you listed on the payment screen.
- Please be aware that your application will not be considered complete until you have submitted documentation of thirty (30) hours of NCCAOM approved continuing education.
- Click here to begin your online acupuncture renewal application
2020 Paper Application
The paper application should only be completed if you are required to answer "yes" to a qualifying question. If you enter a "yes" answer, the online application will prompt you to print a paper application. Upon completion of the paper application, please mail to the address below with the required renewal fee and details explaining the "yes" answer.Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure
C/O Dawn Beahl
310 Whittington Parkway, Suite 1B
Louisville, KY 40222 2020 Acupuncture Renewal Application