Genetic Counselor Renewal
Genetic Counselor license renewals are due by June 30, 2022. Failure to renew your license by the deadline will result in your license being placed inactive.
The fee to renew your license is $150.00 if completed by June 30, 2022. If you do not complete your online renewal by June 30, 2022, you will have the opportunity to complete a late renewal by paper.
Instructions For Online Renewal
Before you log on and begin your renewal application, please review the following information. If you are using an Apple product, the renewal application does not function properly with the Safari browser. Please use Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Firefox
- You will be prompted to enter a username and password once you click on the link below. Your username is your Kentucky license number and your password is the last four digits of your social security number. Do not create a new user account at the login screen.
- You will see a welcome screen. Click on Click Here to Renew Your License next to the License Renewal Information section.
- To begin processing your information, click on Click Here to Renew.
- The application will require you enter a mailing and practice address. If you do not have a practice address, please enter "No address available" on the street line, "No city available" for the city, enter "Kentucky" as the state and any Kentucky zip code. These fields are mandatory and you will not be able to bypass them.
- Once your information has been completed, you will be prompted to pay using a credit card or ACH debit.
- You will have the opportunity to print a receipt upon completion of payment and a receipt will be emailed to you.
- Print the Continuing Education Certification Form. Complete and return to the Board to complete your renewal.
- If a waiver of CEU's is required, print the CEU Waiver Request Form. Complete and return to the Board.
- Click here to begin your Renewal Application.
2022 Paper Application
The paper application should only be completed if you are required to answer "yes" to a qualifying question on the application. The online renewal application will prompt you to print the paper application when answering "yes" and you will not be permitted to continue online. Upon completion of the paper application, please mail to the address below with the required renewal fee, application and supporting documentation. If you have questions concerning this information, please contact Dawn Beahl at (502) 429-7938 or via email at email@example.com.Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure
310 Whittington Parkway, Suite 1B
Louisville, KY 40222
Genetic Counselor Paper Renewal Application