If you have questions pertaining to information on this page, contact Dawn Beahl (502) 429-7150 extension 231 or by email email@example.com
January 26, 2015, 8:00 EST: We are currently experiencing issues with the online application. We have multiple parties involved with correcting this issue. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Application For Licensure
To apply for Acupuncture Licensure, review all of the following items prior to clicking on the application link below. This application works best with Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome. There are compatibility issues with Apple products and the Safari browser.
To determine eligibility for Acupuncture Licensure review these requirements.
- Once you click on the application link, you will be required to create a login profile by choosing "Don't have a login, click here." on the left side of page.
- After you have created a login profile, you have initialized your application process which consists of demographic information only.
- Upon completion of the login profile, you will be prompted to "Click Here To Apply For License."
- After completing the online application, you will be prompted for a $150.00 non-refundable application fee. Payment may be made by credit card or ACH debit.
- Upon completion of payment, you will be directed to a link for application addendums. These addendums are required for your application to be considered complete.
- Click Here To Begin The Application Process*
*The above link is for new applicants only. If you have an inactive license, contact the Board at the number above. Please do not create a new account and pay the application fee. This fee is non-refundable.
State Advisory Committee Members
Dinah Blue, C.Ac., Georgetown
Nga T.N. Collard, M.D., Elizabethtown
Joseph Fiala, Ph.D., Frankfort
Kathleen A. Fluhart, C.Ac., Lexington
Randel C. Gibson, D.O., Mayfield
Martha Graziano, C.Ac., Chair, Louisville
Shiela Mathew, M.D., Louisville
Marie T. Tagher, C.Ac., Walton
Statutes and Regulations
Kentucky Revised Statutes - Chapter 311
Kentucky Administrative Regulations- KAR's