Physician Assistant Information
If you have questions pertaining to information on this page, contact Carolyn Reed (502) 429-7150 extension 228 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
||Application For Licensure
To apply for Physician Assistant Licensure, review all of the following items prior to clicking on the Application link below. To determine eligibilty for Physician Assistant Licensure review these requirements. You are required to have a Kentucky supervising physician and alternate supervising physician when applying for licensure in Kentucky.
- Once you click on the application link, you will be required to create a login profile by choosing "Don't have a login, click here." on the left side of page.
- Once you have created a login profile, you have initialized your application process which consists of demographic information only.
- Upon completion of the login profile, you will be prompted to "Click Here To Apply For License."
- After completing the online application, you will be prompted for a $100.00 non-refundable application fee. Payment may be made by credit card or ACH debit.
- Once the payment is complete, you will be directed to a link for application addendums.
These addendums are required for your application to be considered complete.
Click Here To Begin
*The above link is for new applicants only. If you have an inactive license, contact the Board at the number above.
||Supervising Physician Application
These documents are in Adobe Reader format. Click the following link to download a free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you are a physician assistant currently licensed in the state and are changing jobs, your new supervising physician must complete an application for supervision. Board approval must be granted prior to practicing under a new supervising physician. If at any time a supervising physician ceases to employ or supervise you, you must notify the Board, in writing, within three (3) business days.
- Supervising Physician Application (PDF 276KB)
*(The Superivising Physician Application contains fillable fields however, original signatures are required. Please print the application and mail to the Board.)
||State Committee Members
- Timothy K. Thurston, PA-C, Boaz , Chairman
- Tamella B. Cassis, M.D., Louisville
- Walter R. Eiseman, M.D., Crestview Hills
- Kathy L. Hornaday, Esq., Owensboro
- Benjamin W. Moreland, PA-C, Louisville
- Marty W. Mullins, PA-C, Hazard
- Patrick D. Pepper, PA-C, Lexington
- John R. White, M.D., Lexington
||Statutes and Regulations
Kentucky Revised Statutes - Chapter 311
The following are in Adobe Reader format. Click the following link to download a free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Kentucky Administrative Regulations - KAR's