Athletic Trainer Information
If you have questions pertaining to information on this page, contact Carolyn Reed (502) 429-7150 extension 228 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
||Application For Certification
To apply for Athletic Trainer Certification, review all of the following items prior to clicking on the Application link below. To determine eligibilty for Athletic Trainer Certification review these requirements.
- Once you click on the application link, you will be required to create a login profile by choosing "Don't have a login, click here." on the left side of page.
- Once you have created a login profile, you have initialized your application process which consists of demographic information only.
- Upon completion of the login profile, you will be prompted to "Click Here To Apply For License."
- After completing the online application, you will be prompted for a $100.00 non-refundable application fee. Payment may be made by credit card or ACH debit.
- Once the payment is complete, you will be directed to a link for application addendums.
These addendums are required for your application to be considered complete.
Click Here To Begin
*The above link is for new applicants only. If you have an inactive certificate, contact the Board at the number above.
||State Advisory Council Members
- Jerry May, ATC, Chairman, Louisville
- Kerry Dean Geary, ATC, Nicholasville
- Molly E. Hutson, ATC, Lakeside Park
- Philip B. Hurley, M.D., Owensboro
- Mary Lloyd Ireland, M.D., Lexington
- James A. Madaleno, ATC, Lexington
- Thangam Rangaswamy, Ph.D, Louisville
- Aaron D. Sciascia, ATC, Richmond
- Jennifer Y. Vaden, Villa Hills
||Statutes and Regulations